Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:42:17 -0400
1) Does anyone know whether OpenOffice can be run alongside MSOffice 2000 without conflict?

2) Can you paste a copy of a window (put on the clipboard by Alt+PrintScreen) into an OpenOffice document?

3) Can MSOffice 2000 read  .xml  documents?  (I understand that OpenOffice can save a document in the MSOffice  .doc  format?)

4) Can it be cleanly uninstalled without causing any problems?

Thank you,       -AnnFennell
  ----- Original Message ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: Kent N. Jacobson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  I've come across something very interesting - a totally free replacement for MS Office that is supported by their rival, Sun Microsystems, called OpenOffice.org.  Prints your documents to a free built-in PDF writer, has a powerful Draw tool that lets you save your graphics as Flash, many extras.  A full description of the application can be found on the product pages at:   http://www.openoffice.org/product/

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml