Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:41:55 -0400
If you know someone with the installation disks, and you have a valid legal product ID you should be able to install it.  Office 2K does not require you to activate it like Office XP does. If someone did a study on it, I'd be willing to bet that more people are running Office 2K on XP than are running Office XP on XP.  You could ask MS to send you new CD's, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to do it.  You'd be further ahead to have a friend loan you a copy since you have a valid product ID. You could check ebay for a cheap one.

>David, you sound knowledgeable, I have a question.  I have (had) Microsoft Office Professional 2000 and I still have my registration information.  However, I have moved three times since I last installed it (death in family, retirement, etc.), and I cannot find the original disks.  I want to get a new computer, but I don't know how I would put Word 2000 (all that I use) on the new machine without the disks.  Would Microsoft send me new CDs if I have my registration?  How would I go about finding out?   Thanks, Ann Fennell
>

>In addition to licensing issues, you may have problems with the actual
>operation the Language toolbar and accessibility options. The regional
>settings work differently and sometimes unpredictably on the two systems. If
>you require any other than the default language interface on either
>computer, then be prepared for severe conflicts.
>
>Actually, PowerPoint and Excel 2000 will install without any noticeable
>problems. These conflicts will become apparent after some use.
>
>On the other hand, if you bought XP Pro with the computer, you should have
>these programs either on disk or on your hard drive. Ask your dealer how to
>access the programs.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: