Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:03:40 -0500
Ian gave a great answer that I'd like to add one thing to.

"Normally" the "dial on demand" features of an E-mail client
or Operating System will "NOT" start up a "free" ISP properly.
They do not use DUN or RAS services in quite the "normal way".
They "generally" require starting a manual dialer and connecting
to their service through it and an interface that also loads the AD
generating and tracking software (and AD "bar")...
While it is possible to use the e-mail program in a way that you
are trying, the above "may" always be an obstacle that you might
never fully overcome, only "work-around"...
                         Good luck...   Rick Glazier

> > I've set up two "internet email" profiles and I can *receive* mail fine
> > from both ISPs, but I cannot work out how to send on both. Outlook appears
> > to decide randomly which one it's going to use to send on and leaves the
> > message in the Outbox until I connect to that ISP. It's not always the same
>
> First, you usually can't send a newly created email unless you logged in to
> the mail server (that is, checked your email from that server during that
> session).  And newly created emails will use the default server (check
> Accounts under the Tools menu to see which is which).
>
> Secondly, when replying, the server used is the one which received the

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml