Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 04:33:48 -0600
I've asked for help a couple of times recently and gotten no

Twice in the last week, my computer has come out of "Hibernate"
state without anyone touching the computer.  What could cause this
to happen and how can I correct the problem?

The computer is a Dell L800r running Windows ME.  It has 128K of
memory and a 20 gig hard drive that is less than half full.  It has
a Dell 19" monitor and a CD-RW.

I make sure that I exit all software that is running in the system
tray before placing the computer in Hibernate.  I have only a dial
up internet connection to the internet and I disconnect from that
before going into Hibernate.  I also exit Attune and Norton
AntiVirus before going into Hibernate.  There is nothing indicated
to be configured in any scheduling software on the system.

When I have discovered the system to be fully powered hours after it
was put in to Hibernate state, none of the programs that I shut down
before going to Hibernate are shown to be running in the system
tray.

There is no one else around to turn on the system but me and I'm not
doing it.  Can minor power fluctuations do this?  Is my system
haunted?

Thanks for any help,

Loy

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: