Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Jelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:18:08 -0500
I recently installed two programs to my hard drive (8.4Gb) which I felt
were neccessary to my day-to-day work:
1.  Symantec's WinFax PRO 8.0 (thanks to all who chimed in with their   $ .02)
2.  RegClean from the Microsoft page (based on conversations I was
following on this group).

I have run  both programs only once and though they have done their jobs
they have left me a bit confused.  I now cannot get my system to:
1.  Keep my desktop settings (colors) stable from one reboot to another
2.  Leave my start menu the size I want it  -   I always had auto hide &
show small icons checked and now they are unchecked when I boot up every
morning.
3.  I have an IntelliMouse and I cannot keep the "Snap to" box checked in
Control Panel/Mouse area.

Each of these must be reset EVERY time I boot up or reboot.  I know there
has been some discussion here about Windows gremlins making changes to some
areas, but any help I can get from you all would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Marianne Jelley

------
"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How
intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your
neck?" --- Linda Ellerbee