Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:38:47 -0800
Well then, leave the external drive turned on, and boot off a Win98
floppy. If your motherboard supports it you will see the drive as the
next available FAT16, or 32 drive letter. Any NTFS partitions will
not be seen.  For example, if you computer has one partition = C, and
it is formatted as NTFS, then you will see your external FAT32 as the
C drive. Then try what I previously wrote.

If that doesn't work out, you could try selecting the file while in
XP logged as Administrator. Then select <Properties>>> Security>>>
enable all privileges and take ownership. Then holding the shift key
down, so it doesn't go into the recycle bin, try deleting it.

And if that doesn't work, you may be forced to copy everything on
that drive, that can copied, over to another drive, and format the
external drive with the corrupt file. That will solve it, unless, of
course, something is wrong with the drive. If you format it again I
would suggest you do it as NTFS.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/