Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:50:05 -0800
I recently went on a search for such items. Two that I found are these:
bootmenu.zip    $15 - boot manager - up to 15 partitions managed
prtionmg.zip    $10 - Ranish partition manager

The Ranish partition manager is listed as shareware at $10, but there is
also some sort of reference that you may use it for free if you are an
individual user. Check it out - in any case $10 or $15 is not a lot of money
if it does what you want.

Peter Shkabara