Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 00:45:17 GMT
Yes, the folders would still be in the recycle bin.  That was my first
impulse when I got the warning not to delete them.  But people advised me to
keep them, so my next goal was to at least clean the folders out since I had
so very many files in them.  Now that I have found out to delete my off line
files, they are cleaned out and will create more as time goes on.  Least I
have it figured out now.
thansk, jan