Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:08:46 -0700
The problem is that your machine might not be (and probably isn't) the
one sending out the emails.  Your email address is being used as the
return address for a spammer.  So, when the spammer sends out a
bajillion emails, and 1/4 of those don't have valid receivers, then you
will get 1/4 of a bajillion emails back as undeliverable (even though
you never sent them to begin with.)

Tony Mayer