Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:10:11 -0500
Just to clarify: You don't HAVE to use the "save a copy" option to save as a
different format.  I never use this option and I bounce between >PSD, >JPG,
>TIF, and PhotoJazz formats on an hourly basis.  The only restricting
factors are that you cannot have a transparent background or multiple
layers...

Brad Boutwell
BDB Design
Tulsa, OK

PhotoShop 5 has 3 configurations for save, 1 - save, 2 - save as, and 3 -
save a copy, to save as a different file format you must now use the third
option - save a copy, the first two options only allow saving in psd format.
You should have all three options available, the "save a copy" uses the hot
keys  - Alt + Ctrl + S.  In your message you stated you checked the "save
as" which only gives the psd format.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html