Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:25:36 -0600
Hello Manny,

It's important to understand what cookies are and what purpose they serve.
These two sites explain it very well:

Cookie FAQ, How Cookies work, What is a Cookie:
http://www.perlservices.net/en/faq/cookies.shtml

What is cookie? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia Computer Dictionary:
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/c/cookie.html

As you can see, they play a big part in your surfing experience. The vast
majority are good, they are small in size (text files), and for the most
part you should not be concerned about them. My Cookie folder weighs in at
901 KB which is a drop in the bucket where space is concerned. I NEVER
delete cookies. The occasional exception is when Ad-aware or SpyBot finds a
'tracking' cookie, I may have it deleted depending on what it is.

In general, you should stay away from those folders in Documents and
Settings. If you must delete cookies, I recommend you do it from Internet
Options (General tab) in Control Panel. You can delete Temporary Internet
Files (recommended) there also. Over time Windows will delete files in the
Temp folder. You can delete those manually by performing a Disk Cleanup,
which will include Temporary Internet Files and others. Go to Start \ All
Programs \ Accessories \ System Tools, or in Windows Explorer / My Computer,
right click the drive you want to cleanup and select "Properties", then the
"Disk Cleanup" button.

The "index.dat" file is one of several in Windows and it can not be moved or
deleted. Windows will tell you it's "in use". If you should manage to delete
it by the use of a third party program or by other means, Windows would
simply replace it.

Sven Swanson, Sr.