Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:28:06 +0200
Elizabeth, you can certainly create a 3D named range just as you say, and
use it in formulae. But I also find that it doesn't appear in the name box.

Here's the easiest way I have found: create a named range for just
=Monday!$A$4:$H$30. When you want to delete the values, click on the Monday
tab, hold SHIFT and click on the Sunday tab - this selects all the sheets -
then click on your named range in the name box. Surprisingly, this selects
the same range in all selected sheets. Press delete and you're done.

Of course, recording a macro is easier in the long run.

Joe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html