Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 01:01:02 -0400
Michael--

I've been successful with two different approaches, neither of them
one you mentioned. The first is Windows98 SE's built in Internet
Connection Sharing. You'll only need Win98 SE installed on the machine
you intend to use as the "server". The others can run Win98 or Win95.
I found it very easy to configure, the one caveat being use of dynamic
IP addressing within your peer-to-peer network. Every application I've
tried with it works, too, but your mileage may vary.

The second solution I've used is AnalogX proxy from www.analogx.com .
It's free to home users, and others are only charged a small fee. I
have used this successfully on a network where each workstation's IP
address was static, where I could never get ICS working, although
Microsoft claims it will. The drawback to AnalogX is that not all
applications work with it. But, you can use Outlook, your web
browser(s), some FTP clients, and AIM and other instant messengers.

Hope this helps,
Dave Gibson
-------------original message---------------------------
Date:    Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:48:19 -0700
From:    "Michael C. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: internet connection sharing software

Greetings to all of you. I am seeking help/advice concerning internet
connection sharing software. Can any of you provide a testimonial for
either All Aboard SE (standard edition) from internetshare.com, or for
Wingate 4.0 from deerfield.com? I have visited the web sites of both
companies, and both products seem worthy. Each is shareware that
retails for $39.95. (I am looking to change from Winproxy v. 1.4
because it seems difficult to configure: example: I can't figure out
how to get email for my client computer. I have 2 computers in the
network and both I use Outlook Express). I want something very user
friendly, and both All Aboard SE and Wingate 4.0 seem to fit.
Suggestions, please?

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions