Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:09:15 +0200
Hi Cindy

Yes, I know it it is *very* annoying.  There may be a Module associated
with the particular spreadsheet.  Check this as follows:
* Open the spreadsheet
* Open the Visual Basic Editor (Press <<Alt>> + F11)
* In the VBA Project window (top left window) expand the entry for the
  spreadsheet [you'll see the entry VBAProject(workbook.xls) and click
  on the + sign in front of it]
* Check if there is an entry for Modules and/or Forms.  Open it.
* Click on the Module and then click on File -> Remove Module
* Choose export if you want to keep it and enter the necessary info.
* Do the same for any forms present.

If there is more than one module present, you will have to do it for
every module/form.  When you look at the code of the module, you will
probably see nothing, only a Decleration section.

Hope that helps.

At Neethling
Cape Town

> Date:    Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:15:44 GMT
> From:    [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Excel Macro
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have an Excel nuisance and I can't figure out how get rid of it.  For
> an unknown reason, all of a sudden one of my spreadsheets decided it had
> a macro in it.  Every time I open the spreadsheet (it is used frequently
> throughout the day) it asks me the question of whether to enable or
> disable the macro.  I can not find a macro attached nor have I ever
> created one.  I run anti-virus and have no virus's and this only happens
> to the one spreadsheet.  Can anyone help?  How do I get rid of it?
>
> Cindy Sanderson

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
Sanlam accepts no liability therefore, except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Sanlam.
Enige sienswyses of stellings wat in hierdie boodskap uitgedruk word is dié
van die individuele afsender, en Sanlam aanvaar geen aanspreeklikheid
daarvoor nie, behalwe waar die afsender uitdruklik vermeld dat dit dié van
Sanlam is.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com