Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Billy Ades <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:24:53 -0400
Hi all,

I am trying to remove the above product from a PC that is no longer on a
network.  The computer is running windows xp.  when I go through add/remove
programs, the program prompts me for a password.  the user does not know the
password.  is there a way to remove it without entering this info?

Thank you

Bill Ades

Doctor Data

New York