Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:53:28 -0600
Kathie writes:

<<I have just downloaded Kapersky's AV on a 30 day trial and on scanning
it noted that SETUP.EXE is corrupted, no ther information, what does
this mean? It isn't telling me what setup, so I haven't a clue>>

Good choice. It's one of the best, though not widely known. I have a set of
recent industry test comparison reports which rate it highly.

To identify the culprit, run Find for "setup.exe". Then right click each in
succession in the Find box. Kaspersky should insert a line in the right
click menu which reads "Antiviral Toolkit" which is the scan command- and
scan each one.

When you find the file that Kaspersky doesn't like, it's probably safer to
delete that file.  Though if you've already run that particular setup file
and installed its particular program, it's either too late (ie you have the
virus) or, if the file came from a known good source and you haven't
noticed any virus-like behaviour, it's a false alarm and probably nothing
to worry about.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml