Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:41:54 +1030
Hello All,

I have a Pentium 100, 32 meg RAM running Win98SE and Netscape 4.7, and
Go!Zilla to help track downloads.

>From time to time I get a window pop up while I am surfing or trying to
answer email while downloading saying

SERVER BUSY This Action cannot be completed because the "whatever - it
varies" program is not responding. Click the appropriate button on the
task bar to activate the program and correct the problem.

This window cannot be shut down using the X box in the top right hand
side. It cannot be shut down using the cancel button. If I click on the
retry button, the window goes only to immediately reappear.

The Go!Zilla download is still responding because the % downloaded
steadily increases to 100, but when the file is complete and go!zilla
has shut down, the nasty Server Busy window sticks around getting in the
way, seemingly blocking most commands so I usually end up going off line
in disgust. Naturally my ISP is astounded and amazed I should be getting
the message as their servers are not ever run to capacity.

I would appreciate any suggestions

Anne Smith

                       http://freepctech.com/rode