Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dale Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:58:57 -0500
I am reposting this since it's been up for a few days and has received no
response.  This is important to me so if anyone has any knowledge of this I
would appreciate the input.  Some history - Several weeks ago I tried to run
a sales report for tax reasons and received the crash.  I checked my manual
for the Tech Support number and found that the first two calls were free so
I made a call and got stuck leaving a message on their answering machine.
The message said that they would call back within four business hours.
Three weeks later, no call had come back to me.  I tried to call them again
and was greeted with a new message stating that ALL calls to Tech Support
would now cost $12 and to have a credit card ready.  I felt that this was
contradictory to what their manual states and I refuse to pay that kind of
money for something that I paid full price for and doesn't work right.  I
have tried to reinstall the software and the same problem (below) exists.
Please help.

>I have an invoicing software package made by My Software Company called
Easy

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]