Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:06:00 -0600
Rob writes:

<<The default setting for Open (file) With is - unfortunately - Use this =
setting for all files of this type. So when I hastily hit Enter I =
associated a File0001.chk (saved fragment) with Outlook Express, since I =
thought it was an OE fragment (dumb choice, but I didn't realize it =
would be permanent).

How can I unassociate *.chk files from OE? And is there a way to remove =
the default check for Open with...?>>

Assuming Winxx:
First select (highlite) the file, then hold down Shift and right click,
select Open With and change it as you did before.

Or use Winfile.exe (in Windows folder)-- click on File/Associate, type in
the file-type and make the change there. Personally, I find that's an
easier way to make filetype changes. Archaic, to be sure, but efficient and
effective.

Don't know how to remove the default check. There might be a registry hack
if you knew where to look, though a registry search for "Open with" doesn't
reveal anything.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>