Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:42:29 +0200
But neither of these techniques save the messages as TEXT so they can be
viewed without a mail program (eg. in notepad) - which is what you
originally asked for. They are saved in .MSG format which needs Outlook to
view, and also take about 20KB each where the text version is only about
2KB.

Unless this is different in OE than Outlook 98?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>