Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:40:28 -0400
There are no dumb questions. I suspect it's the really smart people who
ask questions like this one.
It's about choices. If you left-click some links (Like a pdf), the
document is likely to open in a browser window. Right-click, "Save
target as" will allow you to save the document to your HD or some other
location (In most cases). In other words, you can modify the default
behavior of a link to suit your own purposes.
Try this with various kinds of files and see the possibilities.

Barbara Allen wrote:

>Following up on Hugh's response to Lisa, would someone please explain to me
>what "Save Target as" is?  I have seen it all of my computer life, but just
>NEVER understood when I should use it and what is its purpose?  (How does it
>differ from Save and Save As?  If this question is as dumb as it looks like
>it might be, forgive me.)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml