Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:18:16 -0600
Try Directory Printer v3.4 from Karen's Power Tools

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

Wayne Copeland         |  (651) 297-3391
State of Minnesota     |  (651) 296-5745 (fax)
390 North Robert St.   |  [log in to unmask]
Saint Paul, MN 55101   |
          ------------------------------
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
 of my employer!

I've tried a few.  But the only I'd recommend is DirPrint - from
here:
http://www.softpile.com/Utilities/File_Management/Review_02373_index.html

but it's not free.

Used to be - a search might find a freebie version.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

> > Hi everyone,
> > Is there an easy way in Windows 95/98 to generate a list of
files from a
> > particular folder? I'm looking to create a text listing of
files. I know
> > can easily pipe a directory listing into a text file from DOS.
I'm
looking
> > to do pretty much the same thing, but with long file names
preserved. I
> > suppose I could do a screen capture and pass it through OCR
software,
but
> > I'm looking for something a little more straight forward.
Thanks for any
> > ideas. -Nick

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml