Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:03:25 -0500
I have been using Carbonite for a few years. I did use it to restore my
daughter's computer when her drive failed. Worked very well. I also make
an image of my drive every week or two to a USB hard drive. Can't go
wrong for $1 a week and you know it is _completely_ up to date.

Les

Linda Crawford wrote:
> Does anyone on the list use the Carbonite backup software and if so what are the feelings about it? At the present time I backup to CDs and thumb drives.
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080120-1, 01/20/2008
Tested on: 1/20/2008 12:03:25 PM

                       http://freepctech.com/rode