Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:07:12 -0500
I used to have MGI Photosuite on my computer, and it did those things.  I
think one of my children did something bad, and I can't find that program
anymore - it has been replaced with something else now, and my original disk
is hiding in the garage.  But if you have that program on your computer, it
should do what you're asking for.
Laurie Hand

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml