Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:17:26 -0500
Karen,

Several people have written suggesting you reinstall the
screen saver files.  I do not believe this will help because
each file is independent.  You need to look for something
that is common to all the screen savers.

I beleive you will have better luck looking at your video
driver and/or settings.  Try changing the screen resolution
and/or color settings first.  If that doesn't help, then try reinstalling
the video card driver.

Point to empty space on your desktop and RIGHT click.
Select PROPERTIES -- SETTINGS.
Now decrease/increase the COLOR setting in the bottom
left corner.  Click OK and reboot.

If that doesn't work, go back to the same place, return
the color setting to it's original value and then try
changing the screen resolution..... then try both.

Let us know how this works out by posting to the list.

Good luck.

Jim Meagher
Staff Editor