Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:46:40 -0500
Dean Weaver wrote:

> I have quite a few records that I would like to write to CD
> (& edit out the scratches/hiss if possible).
>
> I have a SCSI card (Adaptec 2940) - & would like to know
> what hardware/software combination you would recommend ?

Dean,

I'm interested in doing the same thing, and have collected a few very
informative links so far. Rather than bore you with my opinions, here
are those links...

Adaptec has a good bit of info at their site.
http://www.adaptec.com or http://cdr.adaptec.com

Adaptec even has a special email discussion list set up for things
relating to CD-R's. Questions such as yours come up regularly.
http://listserv.adaptec.com

Here are a couple of CD-R FAQ's that try to get you off on the right
foot.

CD-R FAQ
http://www.cd-info.com/CDIC/Technology/CD-R/FAQ.html

Another CD-R FAQ
http://www.fadden.com/cdrfaq/

LP to CD-R Tips:
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~abcomp/lp-cdr.htm

Compact Disc Digital audio (CD-DA) information, software
http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~psyche/cdda/

In addition, there are more than a few Usenet newsgroups dedicated to
the art and science of using CD-R's. Just give a shout if you need help
finding them.

Good luck.

Jeff Delzer