Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Landau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:51:23 +0200
I'm reposting this because of no response to my original posting. Would
appreciate any suggestions.

I've recently begun using Outlook 2000 (with Windows95, Hebrew Enabled
version). I was very happy with the Microsoft Fax program included with
Windows95, but Outlook 2000 (in the IMO version) removes this program and
replaces it with Symantec Fax Starter Edition. Every time I try to use this
new fax program my computer freezes. I get about 5 or 6 'invalid page fault'
notices (connected to GDI.EXE and EXPLORER.EXE: "Outlook caused...",
"Explorer caused...", "Winword caused...", "Agentsrv caused..."), and the
get the blue screen "fatal exception ...", then "system dangerously low in
resources...", and I end up having to reboot with ctr+alt+del or reset. I've
tried the suggestions in the Microsoft Knowledge Base articles Q196272,
Q195678, Q220329, etc., to no avail.

Pentium 166 MMX, 64MB RAM.

Has anyone been having similar problems? Any solutions?

Is it possible to reinstall Microsoft Fax even though I'm using Outlook 2000
IMO? Would I need to uninstall the Symantec program first?

If there are no suggestions for a solution, I would like recommendations for
a good, free fax program, preferably one that can fax documents in Hebrew
also.

Thanks,
David

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: