Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 07:58:20 -0700
On 14 Jun 2002, at 2:56, Patsy Kestner wrote:

> Can anyone give me step by step instructions on booting a system
> with a disk. When I use a disk to boot, it goes to the C:\ drive
> and that is as far as it goes. I don't know what to do after that.

  If there is a version of Windows on the machine, you should be able
to start it up by typing WIN and pressing return.
  You shouldn't HAVE to do that, but there are a couple of ways your
machine could get into a state where that doesn't happen
automatically, and folks here can help you get back to where that
happens the way it should.
  If typing WIN doesn't bring up Windows, it may be that there is no
Windows intalled on the machine, or it is too messed up to run.  In
that case, you PROBABLY want to install/reinstall Windows.

  You MAY wish to learn how to work with DOS (check out your local
used book store?) or to install some other OS (linux?), but I think
Windows is probably where you intended to go with this.

David Gillett

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>