Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:51:56 -0500
Hello!

I have a client with three NT machines that can't send email over 2k in
size. Our sendmail program does not filter by packet size. All the settings
are correct. This seems to have begun since we upgraded our modems to v.90.
The client set up a whole new machine with a new email client (Eudora Pro)
and had the same result: receives mail fine but can't send out any mail over
2k. We have had no other reports of this problem from any other clients (we
have very few clients who use NT as of yet).

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Thank you in advance for your consideration of this problem

Will Stephenson

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com