Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:20:43 -0700
I have a rental property, and have created a web page to provide
prospective tenants with information. I have a "case" problem. The majority
of the public pays no attention to case in web addresses. The domain
address will automatically be changed to lower case in any browser, but the
page address is case sensitive.

My yard sign shows the web address in upper case, so I made MYPAGE.HTM
uppercase. The neighbor tried to access it and of course they used lower
case. I have tried saving the page in FrontPage in both lower case, and
upper case, but it won't permit me to do that. How do I resolve this?

Thanks

Mark Rode

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml