Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:20:16 -0500
Hi Tom,

I think you have a corrupt Sent Items folder. First, move or copy any sent
messages you want to save to another folder or go to File \ Save As... and
save them elsewhere on your hard drive. You didn't mention your operating
system, so to determine the location of the "Store Folder" for your Outlook
Express (OE) 6, go to Tools \ Options \ Maintenance tab and click the "Store
Folder" button. In the small Store Location window note (in writing) the
path to it's location. Click Cancel on the two open windows. Close OE.

Open Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and navigate to the Store Folder
using the path you wrote down. Open the folder and locate the "Sent
Items.dbx" file. Move the file to another location on the hard drive such as
My Documents. Close Windows Explorer.

Open Outlook Express and you will have a new (empty) Sent Items folder. If
you saved any messages, you can now copy or move them back to the Sent Items
folder. If everything is to your liking, you can safely delete the original
.dbx file.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 3:49 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express problem

When I installed Road Runner a couple of months ago I could delete the
titles of the email I had sent that was listed in the Sent Items category
that's listed under: Outlook Express Local Folders. Lately, and suddenly, I
can't delete these message and I'm looking for the "how-to" solution. Thank
you.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml