Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:05:30 -0400
On 20 May 2002 at 0:29, Emie wrote:

> Date:    Sat, 18 May 2002 14:20:17 -0400
> From:    Emie <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Spywares
>
> Woody's Windows Watch recently featured an article about "Spywares."  Does
> anyone know or have an idea of the most common Spywares to lookout for?  Is
> there a website we can check out for Spywares?  Thank you all.

Besides the excellent response previously, there is one site that I
know of that contains a database of about a thousand programs that
are spyware. Also lets you submit a program name, its location, etc.
if you suspect it's spyware.
http://www.spychecker.com/

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml