Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:11:31 -0800
I'm actually going to suggest an option that will do two things for you at
once. The first one is reduce the file size of your photos, and the second
one is make a web photo album. While the application is really designed to
do the latter, it is also handy for the former. If you are only doing a few
pictures, the previous suggestions are excellent resources. The thing I like
about this program is it will take an entire set of images, whether in a
sing folder or if you want to add pictures from various sources, and process
them all down to a smaller size all at once. It also creates thumbnail
images for the album, which can be just as handy.

The application is called JAlbum, it is completely free, and fairly easy to
use. I'm gushing a bit because I really love this application and have used
it many times myself. You can find it at the following link:

http://jalbum.net/

Good luck.

Cheers!
Kyle Elmblade

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Sure! Gimp can do that, and anything else you want to do with picture
> files, and it's open source software, so it's free. You can get it here -
>
> <http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html>
>
> Note that the help files are in a separate download on this same page, and
> it would be a good thing to get them as well. They do have a very good
> series of tutorials on the web however if you are on a broadband connection
> so you could find their online docs, and use them instead of downloading the
> help files.
>
> Gimp can create animated .gif and.png files as it supports image layers,
> which you can manipulate to make animated picture files. It can also convert
> between many image file types, and has so many advanced capabilities that I
> haven't even began to really learn how to use it yet.
>
> Here is a link to their tutorials. <http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/>
>
> Later, Ray Parrish
>

> alan smith wrote:
>
>> Apparently my picture files are to big for sending. Does anyone know of a
>> program
>> that will shrink the size of a file and still leave it usable? A free
>> program is preferred.
>> Many thanks,  Al Smith
>>

>>      __________________________________________________________________
>> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
>> Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com
>>
>>      "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>>        programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>>                       http://freepctech.com/rode
>>

> --
> http://www.rayslinks.com/ Web index of human reviewed links.
> <http://www.rayslinks.com/Troubleshooting%20and%20fixing%20Windows.html>
> Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows
> http://www.writingsoftheschizophrenic.com My poetry in web pages
>

>     "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>       programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                      http://freepctech.com/rode

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml