Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:33:42 -0500
Well, actually I didn't mean that you had to be using bullets to have this
problem.  I should have said the "numbering toobar button" instead of
"bullets toolbar button".  Your more detailed description does not sound
like what I was thinking about though so it will require a little more
looking to see if I can figure out what is happening.  I've never seen this
particular problem, but I think I may have this auto-formatting option
turned off because it causes problems with text I did not want to be in an
outline format.