Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Belfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:00:00 -0600
Chilangisha -

I would not suggest this technique. If you go to Start, Programs, Norton
you may see an entry for uninstalling in that list. Otherwise, go to the
Norton web site and search for an uninstall program. They have some small
downloads available that, depending on your version, will perform an
uninstall. Last resort would be to reinstall the program and see if it
appears in the add/remove list.

Jerry

When I opened my mail I noticed that you wrote:
>Hey Chilangisha,
>Some software keeps its files hidden from the Add/Remove program because its
>old or it just hides. You can go a head and delete the folder and shortcuts
>and be done with it!
>
>From,
>Bobby Wright
>Blue Star inc.