Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:54:22 -0500
Hello Al,

What would happen if you delete or move the file (iexplore.exe) is that
Windows would replace it. The file is an integral part of Internet Explorer
and Windows. Do you get this error on other Web sites? Which version of
Internet Explorer do you have? If you don't have Service Pack (SP) 4 I
suggest you visit Windows Update and install it. There is also an Update
Rollup 1 for SP4 available at the Win2K home page and probably at Windows
Update:

Windows 2000 Product Home Page:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/

If you haven't done so, go to Control Panel \ Internet Options and on the
General tab under Temporary Internet files, delete those files by clicking
the "Delete Files..." button. Also delete all offline content in the next
window that appears. If you have broadband I recommend you adjust the amount
of disk space to use to 20 MB or less ("Settings..." button). I have mine
set to 5 MB. With broadband, especially cable or faster, you really don't
need much, if any.

It sounds like you could use a pop-up stopper too. For that I recommend the
Google Toolbar (http://www.toolbar.google.com/). Not only is it an excellent
pop-up stopper but you have Google's search feature, AutoFill for Web forms,
and other features available anytime you have your browser open. By the way,
I didn't get any pop-ups or pop-unders at 411.ca.

Hope this helps...
Sven Swanson, Sr.