Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:19:04 -0500
Hi Cindy,

It's good that you run both SpyBot and Ad-aware, but it's important to
understand what they do. Both are designed primarily to deal with the bad
guys (those little buggers) after they are on your computer. The latest
version of SpyBot, 1.3, offers some protection from getting them but that's
not it's primary job. There is also a new version of Ad-aware. You can get
it here:

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.02
http://tinyurl.com/yu6cm

There are many programs available for protection. Some you buy (you've
probably seen their popup ads) and some are free. Two of the better ones are
free and they work together very well, as does SpyBot and Ad-aware. No
program, or combination of programs, will protect you completely, but with
these two programs, SpyBot and Ad-aware usually only find a few tracking
cookies on my system. Here are the links for these:

SpywareGuard
http://wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

SpywareBlaster

Have a good one...