Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:54:08 -0400
Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__1000-1299_.asp which is a list of all system error codes.  It has a short explanation for error code 1006. Make it one of your favorites for future reference.  You will have to download the file again as John says.

>Laurie,
>
>When I had a dial up connection I often had problems with error messages
>after downloading software. This usually means that the download has errors
>in it. And that download will not work. The bad news is that you will
>probably have to re-download it. The good news is if you get a successful
>download and are able to install, Avast is a great Anti-Virus program!
>
>J. Dent
>
>At 05:19 PM 10/24/2004, you wrote:
>>Hello again, everyone!  I asked previously about free virus-protection
>>software.  The helpful and friendly folks really responded quickly to my
>>first question.  It's great to know so many wonderful people are out there
>>in the world!  I'm still having problems.  I must have a virus
>>somewhere.  My previous virus protection must either have let something by
>>because I didn't upgrade often enough or something.  Avast was recommended
>>to me.  My internet connection is so slow it's maddening.  I downloaded
>>AVAST and it downloaded okay.  When I try to open the file, I keep having
>>it fail with the error message that follows:  "An error 1006 (000003EE)
>>has occured.  Last performed operation was opening the self-extract
>>archive.".  HELP!  My system seems like it defeats any attempt to update
>>any virus program that I've purchased or downloaded for free.  The
>>programs load fine but when  I try to update on the internet after I've
>>installed it, an error always occurs and I can't use the program.  With
>>AVAST, I can download it but cannot open it.  Any help would be very much
>>appreciated!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     visit our download web page at: