Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Fowlkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:53:45 -0600
Diane,

       Unfortunately your hard drive is on the way out.  Once it starts
developing bad sectors, there is no cure and no reversal.  Suggest you
back-up everything important and then go shopping for a new hard drive.

Frank Fowlkes

Subject: [PCSOFT] Hard Disk Problem

> Dear Listers,
>
> Just when I was saying "Gee, my computer's been running really well
> lately." I have a major problem.
>
> I get a blue screen error message saying "Disk Write Error.  Unable to
> write to disk in drive c:  Data or files may be lost"
>
> When I rebooted I got a message while booting up saying "One or more of
> your drives may have developed bad sectors.  Press any key to run Disk
> Minder with surface analysis on these drives."
>
> I ran McAfee Quick Clean, Disk Minder which gave me 5 errors and tried to
> run Disk Tune, but it was unable to write to my disk so it couldn't
> continue.
>
> I also ran Scan Disk to check the surface of my C: drive, but it found no
> bad sectors and no errors.
>
> I'm even getting the blue screen while I'm writing this.
>
> I am at a loss as to what else to do.  Please help me!
>
> Diane Kroeckel

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions