Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Luis Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:51:48 -0400
Outlook lost email account passwords

I have tried all the suitable methods here:
.    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#outlook_password
.    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q259416
.    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q275465

I have removed and reinstalled Office XP.

Try to install the "Office XP Service Pack 1" and I receive the error:
.     "Error 1328. Error applying patch to file C:\Config.MSI\PTB6.tmp.
.     It has probably been updated by other means, and can no longer
.     be modified by this patch. For more information contact your patch

.     vendor."

Outlook keeps prompting for a password.  How do I get it to stop?

Please help

.     My Computer; PIV 1.4Mhz, 768Mgb ram, 2- 40Gig  hd- Fat 32,
.    WinXP prof., Office XP with Fron Page, ATI Radeon AGP Video,
.    Diamon Monster sound, etc,

Luis Martínez
EMail      [log in to unmask]
HomeP   http://www.colormar.com