Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:17:45 -0500
Kevin Nowicki wrote:

> << One extra thing that ZIP utilities do for you is give you the ability to
>  "span" a file over several disks. >>
>
> Hi,
>
> I have WinZip for Win95 and have been looking for the mechanism to span
> floppies.  How do you get it to span floppies?

You can read  about disk spanning by using WinZip's help system to
search for the word SPANNING.

If you need assistance learning how to use a help file, contact
me directly and I will give you some tips and pointers.

Here is an extract from the built in help system in Winzip:
When working with Zip files, you MUST install the freely downloadable
beta test WinZip Disk Spanning Add-On or, if you prefer, you can use the
MS-DOS text mode PKZIP 2.04g program from PKWARE (if you use PKZIP, it
must installed in the Program Locations dialog box).  When using ARJ
files, you must install ARJ in the Program Locations dialog box.  See
the section titled System Requirements for details on this requirement.
===end extract===

You can download either of those programs from www.download.com
or many other FTP sites and mirror sites on the web.  Don't forget
that all of these programs are SHAREware not freeware.

--
Jim Meagher

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]