Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 01:58:10 -0600
Westley, Neoplanet uses the same security level as IE since it runs off IE,
so if you have the 128-bit encryption set on IE, then thats what Neoplanet
uses.  As for looks and feel of Neoplanet vs IE, yes it looks different and
it got a variety of things you can do with it that you can't with IE,
example would be that with Neoplanet you can choose skins/themes for the
browser. From what i understand as well is Neoplanet has it's own built in
Email. Also, Neoplanet is suppose to be more configurable to your likings.
As for having influence on IE, i don't think it does.

Hope this helps,
Lynn Batson

Subject: [PCSOFT] Neoplanet

> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded Neoplanet. Before I downloaded
> Neoplanet, I read the discription of the software. It
> says that Neoplanet works on the engine of Internet
> Explorer 5.0. Okay, my first question, if Neoplanet
> works on the Engine of Neoplanet, does it have the
> same security settings as in Internet Explorer 5.0? My
> second question: is there a big difference between
> Neoplanet and Internet Explorer? And my last question:
> does it have some influence on Internet Explorer 5.0?
>
> Thank you.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html