Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:27:19 -0400
Hi:  Thanks for your replys but your suggestions were not the solution.I subscribe
to the netscape.communicator newsgroup and sent the problem to the group.One reply
that I received was as follows:
See item 15, section 3 in the uFAQ...
      The NetScape unofficial FAQ...    http://www.uFAQ.org

I went to this site and discovered that a problem with the Get Right program had
developed on my friends computer.I followed the instructions and then worked them on
my friends "puter"
and the problem was thankfully solved.Hopefully,anyone who has or knows someone who
has the same problem will read this message.Again,thanks for your help as it is
really amazing the number of computer problems that can be solved by all the
friendly people on the net.
Happy Thanksgiving to all,Gary Burke.

--
Tada,get you later,Gary  (;>)