Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:19:34 -0500
Hi Gang,

I have
AMD 800MHz Athlon
WD 15.3GB 7200RPM Hard drive in two partitions
128MB PC-133 Crucial RAM
Ricoh CDRW
Asus CD
hmmm, etc...

I am dual booting Windows 2000 and Windows ME.  It was Win2k and Win98SE
but I just did a complete format and re-install.

Before the format, I was getting errors in Windows 2000.  After the format
I thought I had it licked....

"IEXPLORE.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows.  You will
need to restart the program.  An error log is being created."

So when I peruse the error log in dr.watson, it gave me (pid=1108) as the
culprit.  That was cdmax.

Now I do not have cdmax installed.  but got the error again.  This time it
pointed to IEXPLORE.exe

I have looked around, fiddled, played, jumped up and down...to no avail.  I
haven't yet installed my antivirus, or any other programs save for office
pro 97.  This happens when online as well as offline.  I can't find a
common thread.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I don't guess I understand what
iexplore.exe even does.  Help!

Thank You,

David A. Abbe
or