Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:19:28 -0700
We're having a problem with Win Media Player 10 on my husbands PC. He's running XP Home. He did a fresh install recently. Before the fresh install he tried to UN-install it from Add/Remove programs, but it would only do a roll-back to WMP 9. He did that and then upgraded to 10. The problem is that it won't install into his Add/Remove programs. It just isn't there. He also uses Tuneup Utilities 2004 and that also has an add/remove...He can find it there, but again, it will only allow a roll-back to 9! How can we remove WMP 10 and freshly install it so it will place itself into add/remove? Also another problem is that the Player is associating itself to text files,etc... and we can't figure out why. If someone could help us we would sure appreciate it. Thanks.
Jessi