Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ralph Fasano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 15:59:03 -0400
Hello all!
Just a couple of questions.
My mouse will not work at all. Win95 Plug n' Pray will not recognize it and no amount of tweaking will help.
Where can I find ALL the Win95 keystrokes which will replicate the mouse?

Also is there anything in Win95 which will duplicate the old and reliable
MSD.EXE FROM wIN 3.11 FOR Workgroups?

Thanks
Ralph F

--