Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:16:20 +0000
Please do look into Artisoft Lantastic. Its DOS versions take very
little RAM-- remember the ads with the Tiny Ram? Muh less overhead
than Novell, and surely you can run your little net on a peer-to-peer
basis. The versions of Lantastic for Win95, Win3.1 and DOS can talk
to each other. Not very costly. But you should get some RAM if you
can in the 286s, wouldn't hurt a but in the 386s-- memory is cheap
now.

Martha Knight
Sound Ideas