Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:58:51 +1000
Dottie wrote:
>The name of the security software =
>they are offering is Trend Micro Internet Security.>>

Trend Micro have an excellent reputation---some say it's one of the best,
though I've never used it myself. If it's being offered for free I'd grab it.

Any responsible ISP would only use the best, as their reputation is at stake.

Of the free a-v software, AVG and Avast seem to have had the field pretty
much to themselves, and I've had a good run from AVG for several years
although it is a tad heavy on resources.

I've recently been seeing good reports on the free Avira a-v, so I've been
running that for the last 3 weeks. So far I'm impressed by it.

It does its thing silently just like AVG, updates unobtrusively in the
background when it wants to, but seems to use less horsepower. And it has a
nice simple interface that even I can understand.

It also comes with 2 pdf manuals, has a free support forum, and free phone
support for the freeware version (as long as you speak German, Austrian, or
Swiss it seems!)

http://www.free-av.com/antivirclassic/support.html

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml