Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:18:25 -0400
Dell P100, 2.1 GB HD, 32 MB RAM Win 95A with updates

I use PC Anywhere ver 2.0 to communicate with a client's PC.  I do their
financials for them.  The software package that I use at their end is
Peachtree Accounting Ver.7.0 (DOS).  My sessions last from 15 mins to 2
hours.  I keep the Resource Meter visible in the System Tray, and as I
do more and more transactions in Peachtree, the Resource Meter
decreases.  It will finally get to the point that I have to log off and
reboot my PC.  Two hours is about the max. even though I need more.  It
is as though nothing ever gets relieved or freed.  Even after I log off
from PCAnywhere, the resources are still tied up.  Only rebooting solves
the problem.  Resources have gone as long as 4%.

Any suggestions?

Frank Harlan