Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:04:16 EST
Will soon be installing new hard drive on HP 8380.  I had planned on just
dangerous thing.)  As I recall, the computer originally came with IE 5, or
5.5 (maybe even an earlier version?)  But the current version is 6.0.  So,
would it not be a good thing to go straight to 6.0, instead of installing an
earlier version from the original disk?  Seems to me that it would be.

If so, how do I do that?

On other programs (Quicken, for example) I figure I will opt not to install
from original disk . . . will just install from later, Quicken 2002 disk for
instance.  But, can I reject the IE version on the HP recovery disk?  If so,
how do I get IE 6.0 loaded?

Any other similar issues I have to concern myself with along these lines?

Life was so simple before when I was ignorant . . .

William Closure

                       http://freepctech.com/rode